Scuba Diving
Scuba diving is something I would recommend for everyone to do once in their lives. It's so interesting how we can breathe underwater for over an hour and be fine. A lot goes into it, though, with the gear checking to make sure everything is in working order. Then you have to be with a dive master but there are so many guided tours to go on. Also, it's not really a cheap activity, but I really think it is worth the experience of it over the price you have to pay. I still haven't even dove anywhere really cool yet, but just the little bit I have has made me want to recommend it to everyone to try it once. Once you dive once I feel like it's hard to not want to again it's like addictive in my opinion. Overall, it's something I think is way worth the money spent on it with how cool it is to be underwater for that long.
YO what's up ben, I have had an interest in Scuba diving for a while I think it sounds like a great time. The ocean and other bodies of water are filled with a lot of interesting and cool things in them. I think that's awesome that we can stay under water for that long without having to come up to the surface. To many it probably seems scary, but I bet once you do it you'll want to do it. With an ocean that has only had 5% of it explored there are so many things you can find down there like fish, coral, ship wrecks and other stuff. I think in the future I'll definitely have to give it a go.
ReplyDeleteHey Ben Scuba Diving definitely sounds like it is worth the preparation. It is something that I would like to do at least once in my life. I think it would be so cool to see underwater life. A guided tour sounds like a great experience and would provide me with so many memories. I hope this is something I am able to try in the future.
ReplyDeleteHey Ben! I wish it was cheaper because I was honestly so excited and intrigued by these events. I personally am scared of fish and the unknown creatures of the water so I think scuba would maybe break that fear a little bit!.
ReplyDelete