Weightlifting
Weightlifting is an excellent way to stay active and improve your overall fitness. Personally, I try to stay consistent with weightlifting, but I often get busy with other activities, such as soccer, hiking, rock climbing, or spending time with friends, making it hard to stay consistent. If you can stay consistent, it can be very beneficial, and once you go for so long, you can make it a habit, which will feel less of a chore and see it as something just built into your day. Weightlifting's benefits range from increasing strength, building bone density, which will help decrease you get when you get older, and overall juts make you feel better about yourself. Overall, weightlifting is something I would recommend, especially if you can get consistent its great for athletes or just people wanting to stay healthy.
Hey Ben! You are absolutely right about weightlifting. I personally am not a fan only because I find no enjoyment in it and my patience levels aren't high enough for that. I prefer pilates or cardio when it comes to being active. Even just simple walks help me feel good too. Weightlifting is so good though, and many people enjoy it. Even though I am not the biggest fan, I also recommend lifting as a form of staying healthy and well.
ReplyDelete